Friday, September 18, 2009

flo rida "Sugar"

Thank god for Flo Rida!!!...Kevin, you came through. I listen to "Sugar" everytime I have to cross the freeway here in Sanur. It's a major road. I plugg that song into my ipod, crank up the volume and it puts a little hip hop in my step and gives me a little push to run across the road. I trot into the city twice a day for some buzzzness, food or luxuries. This freeway is four lanes. Two in one direction and two in the other. There is a median with Plumeria trees. I have to becareful everytime because there are so many scooters, takis, buses, bike and trucks. Everyone is going at there own speed or the flow of traffic??? I think more at ther eown speed. I feel like I am trying to cross the boarder or something. Like an immigrant. Everyone honks, and I have no idea why. They are honk happy here. One honk for a ride from a taxi, another honk around a blind corner from trucks and scooters, and another honk because they think you're cute. I just turn up the volume and rock out. Repeat, repeat, repeat....Thanks Kevin, you're helping me keep my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment