Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Boat ride home from Nusa

Fuck, that hurt. Up and down we go. Landing with a really hard thud. Babies crying and luggage moving. I missed the public boat and had to get on a speed boat back to Sanur or stay another night. Thought it was slightly luxurious, and easy to get on the speed boat, but I had no choice. Public boat...not gonna happen. I needed to get back to work, so staying another night was silly. So I get on the speed boat with a bunch of locals. Have no idea how, cause it costs 150,000 rupia person. I think I got ripped off. Anyway, some shirtless tatooed asswhole is behind the wheel smoking a cigarette as we bounce all over the place. Huge air drops. Every other word out of my mouth is....FUCK... Oh, my GOD... I don't keep my mouth shut. Sorry kids, auntie is a little freaked out. I'm going to die on the speed boat and not the public boat with one good motor and 4o plus people going 15 mph. I'm going to dye with captain zero who has a Billabong sticker and magic mushroom's airbrushed on the interior of the cabin. There's no fucking way I am giving anyone a tip after this. Don't even look at me, cause right now my stare could turn anyone to stone. I was pissed. No consideration for the crying baby, and also still smoking in a closed cabin. This boat ride sucks. Miserable and praying the entire time. When we land...all I want to do is go home. I don't want someone to pester me about transport, leave me the fuck alone. Mama isn't happy. Vacation is over. Back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment