Thursday, October 1, 2009

quick update

Just a couple of things....
My last day with BRP is Saturday. I leave Sanur Sunday to have some time to explore more of Bali on my own. I plan to go to the mother temple, a village that makes jewelry, and also the water palace.
I fly home October 9th.

I just found out that my sister Elizabeth is going to have another baby boy!!! Gonna be an auntie again. I already knew I was going to be an auntie, but am very happy to find out today that I will have another nephew. Can't hold back the tears. Really happy to hear this. Can't wait to go home to see how big she has gotten. Or not....sorry pinky.

I was not affected by the earthquake in Sumatra, I am safe and sound. No need to worry. All on Bali are saying prayers for the families of those that were lost. I didn't feel a thing. No need to contact the consulat...

No comments:

Post a Comment